Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Year Two....Down

My last block class was super proud of their awards
This is how I feel on most days with this class :)


With my English partner and BFF at school Christina Scarsella


Watching the last bus drive away




Bye everyone....


Well I have finally completed my second year of teaching. This year went much more smoothly than the last year. I feel that when the last week came....it really didn't feel like the year needed to be over. Like every year though, all the teachers got to walk their kids out to the buses and send them off the right way. I haven't done a whole lot this break yet. I got some lunch with my friend Lori and kind of caught up with her. Then my good friend Lindsay and her adorable daughter Molly came over for swimming and shopping this weekend. Yesterday I had my trial run for my wedding hair. It looks super cute, but my curl didn't hold for very long, so I need to make sure that my hairdresser works on that a little bit.

Since the summer is now among us...I have been changing my focus to all things wedding. I don't have a whole lot left to do. Josh and I just have to pay the rest of our vendors and our reception hall, order wedding gifts, make the programs, and order flower petals and floating candles for the centerpieces. I will try to go to the flower factory soon and if I can find some good deals I may change some things around. I also will be working on a seating chart (most of which is done, just waiting for the last of the RSVP cards to come back) and I will be scrapbooking place cards, which I may do today. This upcoming weekend is my bridal shower and then next week is the bachelorette party. But that is all so far! Hope everyone else is having a good summer and I hope to see you all at the wedding.

No comments: